Video structure of the sun discover the layers of the sun including the core radiative zone convective zone photosphere chromosphere and corona find out which layers you can see from earth. The sun does not have a solid surface or continents like earth nor does it have a solid core figure 1 however it does have a lot of structure and can be discussed as a series of layers not unlike an onion. Structure of the sun the core the suns core has a tremendously high temperature and pressurethe temperature is roughly 15 million c at this temperature nuclear fusion occurs turning four hydrogen nuclei into a single helium nucleus plus a lot of energy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.