Systems ecology an introduction to ecological modelling university of queensland press lugo a e 1995 a review of dr howard t odums early publications from bird migration studies to scott nixons turtle crass model. These modelling methods can be applied to a wide spectrum of issues ranging from basic ecology to human ecology to socio ecological systems the journal welcomes research articles short communications review articles letters to the editor book reviews and other communications. The systems simulation component which includes system dynamics and agent based modelling techniques is used to identify i the main elements and relationships of the system ii plausible
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.