Assumptions of critical theory paradigms critical theory is a theoretical tradition developed most notably by horkeimer adorno marcuse at the frankfort school their work is a critical response to the works of marx kant hegel and weber historical ontology assumes that there is a reality that is apprehendable this is a reality created . It follows from horkheimers definition that a critical theory is adequate only if it meets three criteria it must be explanatory practical and normative all at the same time that is it must explain what is wrong with current social reality identify the actors to change it and provide both clear norms for criticism and achievable . Theory and educational research toward critical social explanation jean anyon 9780415990424 books amazonca
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.