Wholesale vs retail electricity costs like most commodities electricity is first produced and sold on the wholesale level before it is sold and distributed to consumers on the retail level in new england wholesale electricity is bought and sold two ways through contracts and markets. The electricity that power plants generate is delivered to customers over transmission and distribution power lines high voltage transmission lines such as those that hang between tall metal towers carry electricity over long distances to where consumers need it. Electric power distribution is the final stage in the delivery of electric power it carries electricity from the transmission system to individual consumers distribution substations connect to the transmission system and lower the transmission voltage to medium voltage ranging between 2 kv and 35 kv with the use of transformers 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.