The first amendment has two provisions concerning religion the establishment clause and the free exercise clause the establishment clause prohibits the government from establishing a religion. The establishment clause religion and the first amendment leonard w levy on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers leonard levys classic work examines the circumstances that led to the writing of the establishment clause of the first amendment congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion . Amendment icongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion first amendment the establishment clause establishment clause lee v weisman 1992. Introduction two clauses of the first amendment concern the relationship of government to religion the establishment clause and the free exercise clause
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.