Switching theory for logic synthesis tsutomu sasao on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers switching theory for logic synthesis covers the basic topics of switching theory and logic synthesis in fourteen chapters. Viii fundamentals of switching theory and logic design 10 211 1 synthesis with fpgas 221 2 synthesis with antifuse based fpgas 222 3 synthesis with lut fpgas 224 31 design procedure 225. Vi switching theory for logic synthesis 39 logical equations and propositional calculus 56 4 optimization of and or two level logic networks 63 41 sops and two level logic networks 63. Get this from a library switching theory for logic synthesis tsutomu sasao. Switching circuit theory is the mathematical study of the providing mathematical tools for analysis and synthesis of any switching circuit switching logic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.