Skillstreaming in early childhood employs a four part training approach modeling role playing performance feedback and generalization to teach essential . Teaching prosocial behavioral alternatives at an early age may enhance a childs personal development and help prevent more serious difficulties in later childhood . This book shows how to teach prosocial skills to young children especially those who exhibit withdrawal aggression behavior problems or learning disabilities the . Skillstreaming in early childhood the elementary school child the adolescent teaching prosocial skills. Skillstreaming in early childhood teaching prosocial skills to the preschool and kindergarten child by ellen mcginnis arnold p goldstein and a great selection of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.