Skillstreaming the adolescent employs a four part training approach modeling role playing performance feedback and generalization to teach essential prosocial skills to adolescents. Skillstreaming the elementary school child employs a four and generalization to teach essential prosocial skills to skillstreaming the adolescent. This newly revised book is divided into six skill groups beginning social skills advanced social skills dealing with feelings alternatives to aggression dealing with stress and planning skillsthe authors provide strategies for teaching 50 specific prosocial skills such as starting a conversation apologizing expressing your feelings . Behavioral and academic effects of skillstreaming the adolescent for at skillstreaming the adolescent new strategies and perspectives for teaching prosocial skills
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.