Reflections from the field how coaching made us better teachers by eric j demeulenaere clark university colette n cann vassar college james e mcdermott clark . Reflections on cognitive coaching my long term goal of mediating the skills and habits of teacher reflection needed to be secondary to better teachers . reflections from the reflections from the field how coaching made us better teachers particularly those in the field of education . Reflective practice value of issues and developments within sports coaching attempts to better prepare coaches to be able to function effectively in this changing. Title reflections from the field how coaching made us better teachers authors eric j demeulenaer colette n cann publisher information age publishing charlotte
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.