This book describes a recent trend in the school restructuring movement the professional development school these schools are committed to the acquisition and . The reissue of professional development schools edited by linda darling hammond provides a helpful history of the early emergence of professional development schools . Effective professional development is seen as increasingly vital to school success and teacher satisfaction. Get the best of edutopia in your inbox creation of professional development schools nearly half of all teachers leave the profession in their first
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.