This classic text in educational research literature has been thoroughly updated to take into account new philosophical theories and the current political. In philosophy of educational research richard pring focuses on three main issues the nature of social science in general the nature of educational enquiry. Three issues feature as the central themes throughout this book the nature of social science in general the nature of educational enquiry in particular and the links between the language and concepts of research on the one hand and those of practice and policy on the other. Emeritus professor richard pring reclaiming philosophy for educational research in educational review 2007 developing partnerships in advancing . Philosophy of educational research has 16 ratings and 2 reviews joe said if you are planning to do research in education this is a good place to start
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.