The purpose of mycotoxin protocols is to provide the scientific and technological basis for analytical methods for use in obtaining the exposure data needed for risk assessments mycotoxin protocols is divided into four sections which are interc nected. The necessary equipment reagents and procedures are given in great detail for the analysis of a wide variety of mycotoxins including aflatoxins aflatoxin m1 cyclopiazonic acid ochratoxin a trichothcenes moniliformin fumonisins zearlenone stachybotrys toxins citrinin patulin ergot alkaloids and alternaria toxins. Mycotoxin protocols methods in molecular biology home springer providing researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from journals books series protocols and reference works
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.