Making constitutional law thurgood marshall and the supreme court 1961 1991 focuses on the second half of a brilliant and unique career when tapped by lbj in 1967 to ascend to the high court the seasoned marshall as the first african american justice brought desegregation to the bench in word thought and deed. Following on making civil rights law which covered thurgood marshalls career from 1936 1961 this book focuses on marshalls career on the supreme court from 1961 1991 where he was the first african american justice. Making constitutional law thurgood marshall and the supreme court 1961 1991 new york oxford university press 1997 new york oxford university press 1997 the naacps legal strategy against segregated education 1925 1950
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.