Church history faith and reason kierkegaards legacy by charles colson breakpoint ministry cbncom in 2006 pope benedict gave a lecture in regensburg germany entitled faith reason and the university. Christian faith for kierkegaard is believe by virtue of reason if we choose faith we must suspend our reason in order to believe in something higher than reason. In this work sullivan analyzes the relationship between faith and reason in kierkegaards philosophy kierkegaard is widely considered to be an irrationalist sullivan argues that he views faith as reasonable in a distinct way that must be uncovered in some of his pseudonymous works kierkegaard . Kierkegaards view on faith and knowledge print for this reason when kierkegaard underlines the need for subjectivity to reach knowledge he is merely
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.