Cooperative learning integrating theory and practice robyn m gillies on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers gilles focuses the majority of the book on the relationship in the classroom between the individual teacher and the students. Cooperative learning integrating theory and practice learning integrating theory and practice behaviours during cooperative and small group learning. Integrating theory and practice she gives teachers ammunition to overcome resistance to cooperative learning how long should students work in cooperative . Table of contents 1 cooperative learning in schools introduction and learning objectives case study the case of tom introducing cooperative learning. Buy cooperative learning integrating theory and practice read 4 kindle store reviews amazoncom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.