The constitution of the state of new york as revised with amendments adopted by the constitutional convention of 1938 and approved by vote of the people on november 8 1938. Information about documents related to new yorks constitution and constitutional conventions that has been digitized by the new york state library. The constitution of the state of new york establishes the structure of the government of the state of new york and enumerates the basic rights of the citizens of new york. Constitutional history of the state of new york electronic resource john hampden dougherty on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this is a pre 1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. The constitutional history of new york charles z lincolns five volume the constitutional history of new york from the beginning of the colonial period to the year 1905 showing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.