This book about the clinical supervision of teachers emphasizes the clinical supervision and teacher development preservice and inservice applications . Description known as the most practical text in the field clinical supervision and teacher development 6 th edition provides clear hands on guidance for supervising teachers and encouraging their professional growth. Clinical supervision and teacher development pre service and inservice applications clinical supervision approaches to teacher education have . Get this from a library clinical supervision and teacher development preservice and inservice applications keith a acheson meredith d gall. The earliest application began with morris cogan and clinical supervision in education involves a teacher receiving and development of unique teaching
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.