Thanks for the a2a in my opinion and thats all any of these answers are the civil war may have been the best way to end slavery the planters werent in a position economically where they could voluntarily end slavery. The american civil war was not absolutely necessary if slavery was to end but if it hadnt happened slavery would have lasted much longer before dying a natural death. Answer no war is necessary but this was a war over rejoining the union was the civil war necessary for the abolition of slavery surely the war was justified if necessary to end . Well that depends on whether you think it was necessary to keep the united states whole and strong and whether you think slavery was necessary the war started over the issue of whether or not a state had the right to leave the union for any reason
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.